Blogging is more fun in England

OK, so I suck. It's official. Anyway, with work and school, it's all I can do to kiss S_ at night, read a few bedtime stories to the girls, and finish my next homework assignment.

Right now I'm sitting in a monastic cell that is masquerading as a student dorm room at Oxford University. We are here for my MBA program, ostensibly studying business climate in the EU. As far as I can tell, British people live in continual misery - today, it rained four times, snowed once, and for five minutes, there was hail. HAIL! I mean, WTF? Oh, and we were walking around outside the whole time...

My room comes complete with a portable kettle, but nothing else. I did get an internet connection, because I got one of the available connection cords early. Now the rest of the class is going to keep coming over asking to borrow it. I mean, what did we do before the internet, because now we fucking can't do without it at all.

At least I had some great fish and chips for dinner at The Checkers pub. No checkers were in evidence, sadly.

No comments: